|Particulars||Following courses approved by D.G. Shipping (Govt. of India)|
|B.Tech. (Marine Engg.)||B.Tech. (Marine Engg.)- Lateral Entry||B.Sc., (Nautical Science)||Presea Training for Diploma holders (DME)||P.G. Diploma for Mechanical Engineers (GME)||GP Rating||Electro Technical Officers (ETO)||
Orientation Course for Catering Personnel
|Bridging Course for Existing Electrical Officers to ETO(BETO)|
|Affiliation under Indian Maritime Universtity(IMU)|
|Duration||4 Years||3 Years||3 Years||2 Years||1 Year||6 Months||4 Months||18 Days||16 Days|
|Course Tuition Fee||100000||100000||100000||100000||100000||80000||80000||39000||50000|
|Other charges :↓|
|Boarding/ Lodging & other amenities||100000||100000||100000||100000||100000||30000||60000|
|Uniform / Books /Stationery||5000||5000||5000||5000||10000||5000|
– Ship Visits
– Ship in Campus
– Workshop /Lab Charges
– Educational Trip
– CDC, INDOS, STCW Course Fee etc.
|Fees Per Year||275000||275000||275000||225000||300000||150000||150000||39000||50000|
100% Guaranteed Placement for Company selected candidates - Appointment order will be issued at the time of joining B.Tech. / B.Sc., Courses (Additional Fee of Rs 1,00,000 per year)
Guaranteed Placement for Top 20 GP Rating students every year
- Placement assistance provided for all other courses
Mode of payment:
i) By Online :
ii) By Demand Draft
Demand Draft in favour of HIMT College payable at Chennai to be sent through register post to Registered Office :
#11, Millers Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai- 600 010,
Phone: 3010 3066, 3010 3010, 4343 9696
- Semester Exam Fees (Rs 500 per subject) & Program Fee to Indian Maritime University (IMU) of approximately Rs 25000/- for B.Tech & Rs.27,500/- for B.Sc to be paid as per actuals every year by Demand draft in favour of IMU.
- Application & Online Entrance Exam fees Rs 1000-/ is non-refundable.
- Caution Deposits are refundable at the end of Course after adjustment of damages, breakages etc. if any.
- Semester fees to be submitted in Demand draft prior 1st May and 1st Nov of previous semester.
- Personal Laundry, Telephone, Medicals, Passport, U.S. Visa fees & Travel related to obtaining Visa Will be paid directly by students.
- All admissions are subject to meeting the mandatory requirement of course.
- Company Sponsored candidates under guaranteed placement category will be provided placement subject to he/she clearing all the subject prior completion of final semester and maintaining the discipline in the campus
- Cash/Cheque payments will not be entertained.
# Fees are subject to change