|Particulars||Following courses approved by D.G. Shipping (Govt. of India)|
|B.Tech. (Marine Engg.)||B.Tech. (Marine Engg.)- Lateral Entry||B.Sc., (Nautical Science)||Presea Training for Diploma holders (DME)||P.G. Diploma for Mechanical Engineers (GME)||GP Rating||Electro Technical Officers (ETO)||
Orientation Course for Catering Personnel
|Bridging Course for Existing Electrical Officers to ETO(BETO)|
|Affiliation under Indian Maritime Universtity(IMU)|
|Duration||4 Years||3 Years||3 Years||2 Years||1 Year||6 Months||4 Months||12 Days||16 Days|
|Course Tuition Fee||100000||100000||100000||100000||100000||80000||80000||29000||60000|
|Other charges :↓|
|Boarding/ Lodging & other amenities||100000||100000||100000||100000||100000||30000||60000|
|Uniform / Books /Stationery||5000||5000||5000||5000||10000||5000|
– Ship Visits
– Ship in Campus
– Workshop /Lab Charges
– Educational Trip
– CDC, INDOS, STCW Course Fee, Swimming, TAR Book etc.
|Fees Per Year||275000||275000||275000||225000||300000||150000||165000||29000||60000|
|Scholarships for every year*||50000||50000||50000||0||25000||25000||0||0||0|
|Fees for who have availed scholarship||225000||225000||225000||225000||275000||125000||165000||29000||60000|
|*Scholarships applicable for meritorious candidates for every year|
|Course Name||Scholarship Amount||Criteria|
|B.Tech (Marine Engg.) or B.Sc (Nautical Science)||Rs. 50000 /-||Scored above 90% in 12th PCM or those who are in the top 500 ranks of IMU CET list|
|B.Tech (Marine Engg.) or B.Sc (Nautical Science)||Rs. 25000 /-||Scored above 75% in 12th PCM or those who are in between 501 - 3000 ranks of IMU CET list|
|B.Tech (Marine Engg.) - Lateral Entry||Rs. 50000 /-||For all students|
|P.G. Diploma for Mechanical Engineers (GME Course)||Rs. 25000 /-||Scored above 90% overall in B.E/B.Tech|
|GP Rating||Rs. 25000 /-||Scored above 90% in 10th Standard and above 75% in English|
Scholarships are available for all courses Click here
100% Guaranteed Placement for Company selected candidates - Appointment order will be issued at the time of joining B.Tech. and B.Sc. (Additional Fee of Rs 1,00,000 per year)
Placement assistance provided for all other courses
Educational Loan arranged Click here
- Examination Fees of Rs 300 per subject & yearly Programme Fees (Rs 25000/- for B.Tech & Rs.27,500/- for B.Sc) to Indian Maritime University (IMU) to be paid by Demand draft in favour of Indian Maritime University payable at chennai.
- Application fees of Rs 1000-/ is non-refundable.
- Caution Deposits are refundable at the end of Course after adjustment of damages, breakages etc. if any.
- Subsequent Semester fees to be paid by Demand Draft prior 1st May and 1st Nov.
- Personal Laundry, Telephone, Medicals, Passport, U.S. Visa fees & Travel related to obtaining Visa Will be paid directly by students.
- Admissions are subject to meeting the mandatory requirement of course.
- Company Sponsored candidates under guaranteed placement category will be provided placement subject to he/she clearing all the subject prior completion of final semester and maintaining the discipline in the campus
- Cash/Cheque payments are not be entertained.
- Additional Rs.500 per Day (as on date) those who wish to extend the stay for Arrear Exams.
Mode of payment:
i) By Online :
ii) By Demand Draft
Demand Draft in favour of HIMT College payable at Chennai to be sent through register post to Registered Office :
#11, Millers Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai- 600 010,
Phone: 3010 3011, 3010 3010, 4343 9696
# Fees are subject to change