|Particulars||Following courses approved by D.G. Shipping (Govt. of India)|
|B.Tech. (Marine Engg.)||B.Tech. (Marine Engg.)- Lateral Entry||B.Sc., (Nautical Science)||Presea Training for Diploma holders (DME)||P.G. Diploma for Mechanical Engineers (GME)||GP Rating||Electro Technical Officers (ETO)||
Orientation Course for Catering Personnel
|Bridging Course for Existing Electrical Officers to ETO(BETO)|
|Affiliation under Indian Maritime Universtity(IMU)|
|Duration||4 Years||3 Years||3 Years||2 Years||1 Year||6 Months||4 Months||12 Days||16 Days|
|Course Tuition Fee||100000||100000||100000||50000||100000||80000||80000||29000||50000|
|Other charges :↓|
|Boarding/ Lodging & other amenities||100000||100000||100000||100000||100000||30000||60000|
|Uniform / Books /Stationery||5000||5000||5000||5000||10000||5000|
– Ship Visits
– Ship in Campus
– Workshop /Lab Charges
– Educational Trip
– CDC, INDOS, STCW Course Fee, Swimming, TAR Book etc.
|Fees Per Year||275000||275000||275000||175000||300000||150000||150000||29000||50000|
|Scholarships for every year*||50000||50000||50000||0||25000||25000||0||0||0|
|Fees for who have availed scholarship||225000||225000||225000||175000||275000||125000||150000||29000||50000|
|*Scholarships applicable for meritorious candidates for every year|
|Course Name||Scholarship Amount||Criteria|
|B.Tech (Marine Engg.) or B.Sc (Nautical Science)||Rs. 50000 /-||Scored above 90% in 12th PCM or those who are in the top 500 ranks of IMU CET list|
|B.Tech (Marine Engg.) or B.Sc (Nautical Science)||Rs. 25000 /-||Scored above 75% in 12th PCM or those who are in between 501 - 3000 ranks of IMU CET list|
|B.Tech (Marine Engg.) - Lateral Entry||Rs. 50000 /-||For all students|
|P.G. Diploma for Mechanical Engineers (GME Course)||Rs. 25000 /-||Scored above 90% overall in B.E/B.Tech|
|GP Rating||Rs. 25000 /-||Scored above 90% in 10th Standard and above 75% in English|
Scholarships are available for all courses (Click here)
100% Guaranteed Placement for Company selected candidates - Appointment order will be issued at the time of joining B.Tech. / B.Sc., Courses. (Additional Fee of Rs 1,00,000 per year)
Placement assistance provided for all other courses
Educational Loan arranged (Click here)
- Examination Fees of Rs 300 per subject & yearly Programme Fees (Rs 25000/- for B.Tech & Rs.27,500/- for B.Sc) to Indian Maritime University (IMU) to be paid by Demand draft in favour of Indian Maritime University payable at chennai.
- Application fees of Rs 500-/ is non-refundable.
- Caution Deposits are refundable at the end of Course after adjustment of damages, breakages etc. if any.
- Subsequent Semester fees to be paid by Demand Draft prior 1st May and 1st Nov.
- Personal Laundry, Telephone, Medicals, Passport, U.S. Visa fees & Travel related to obtaining Visa Will be paid directly by students.
- Admissions are subject to meeting the mandatory requirement of course.
- Company Sponsored candidates under guaranteed placement category will be provided placement subject to he/she clearing all the subject prior completion of final semester and maintaining the discipline in the campus
- Cash/Cheque payments are not be entertained.
- Additional Rs.500/Day (as on date) those who wish to extend the stay for Arrear Exams.
Mode of payment:
i) By Online :
ii) By Demand Draft
Demand Draft in favour of HIMT College payable at Chennai to be sent through register post to Registered Office :
#11, Millers Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai- 600 010,
Phone: 3010 3011, 3010 3010, 4343 9696
# Fees are subject to change